Business Systems Analyst at Redox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:22 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 3, 2022
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be working closely with our Business Process Engineer to get an in-depth view of the processes that help Redox make healthcare data useful.
Initially, your focus will be on supporting Redox's implementation and customer support teams in optimizing their business processes and enabling those optimizations through customizable business software.
You will also be working with additional Redox teams to ensure our SaaS systems and tools run smoothly. Partnering directly with these teams, you’ll support enhancements to existing processes and help design the implementation of new processes and systems to drive scale.
What you'll do
- Serve as the primary owner for support requests to systems underneath the purview of the Operations team (Jira, Jira Service Management, Gainsight, Zapier, and more)
- Partner with Operations and other business units across Redox to assist in the maintenance and enhancement of their processes and systems
- Develop and implement process changes, workflow, or system improvements and be a catalyst for the change to help Redox scale
- Capture and translate business requirements into technical solution designs: Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and facilitate solution development and implementation
- Work closely with the Business Process Engineer to help design new processes and system integration
- Build and maintain alerting and reporting to ensure that sure we stay on top of potential failure points
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding the processes and system integrations we support
- Stay up to date with system product feature releases, articulate changes to existing processes, and provide recommendations for how to take advantage of new functionality
- You find it easy to understand and map out the steps that make up a repeatable process
- You like solving problems and enjoy figuring out how systems work as well as how they could be improved
- You like helping others using a consultative approach
- You are adaptable and enjoy learning how to use new tools and technologies
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of experience supporting SaaS tools such as Jira and Jira Service Management, Zapier, Gainsight, Salesforce and Slack
- 1+ years of experience working with or creating business process diagrams using tools such as Visio or Lucidchart
- Prior experience with simple system integrations
- Nice to have: Prior experience working in an internal support/help desk environment managing request/tickets
We at Redox understand that we are all patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the continental US. We do not hire in Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
More Information on Redox
Redox operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Madison, WI, Denver, CO, Chicago, IL and Seattle, WA. Redox was founded in 2014. It has 201 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Performance Bonus, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and Job Training & Conferences. To see all 12 open jobs at Redox, click here.
Read Full Job Description