Business System Analyst- Salesforce (Remote) at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce.com experience to join our Digital Workplace team! As the fastest growing cloud networking team in the world, our products and technology are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. At Meraki, we're busy simplifying powerful technology to free passionate people to focus on their mission.
We are looking for a professional that can complete system configuration, design business & technical processes, and operate in an agile environment. As a strategic partner to the business, you will cultivate a deep understanding of their processes and act as a consultant on their business systems needs. You will capture requirements, design and document technology solutions, configure solutions, and implement them using software development lifecycle processes.
Are you ready to join our team?What you'll do:
- Use your understanding of the business strategy and translate that into future proof technology solutions
- Extract business requirements from business collaborators & build out functional/technical requirements
- Use JIRA to write user stories and support project execution alongside Product owners, BSAs, developers, and QA team members
- Work with development, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functionality changes
- Work with the business users to demonstrate system changes to validate all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com and related 3rd party tools
- Be able to work on multiple projects including those for the federal government
- 5+ years of experience working within Agile and/or SCRUM environment as a BSA and/or Product Owner is a plus
- Strong business process acumen and able to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- 5+ years of work experience in Salesforce.com administration and configuration
- Advanced in end-to-end Salesforce.com implementation - including building and updating custom objects, crafting custom fields, user profiles, formulas, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes
- Solid grasp of data flows and integrations to Salesforce and other custom systems
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and working on multiple projects effectively
- Experience in project management
- Good interpersonal skills and proficient at communication in written and oral form
- Able to effectively setup and facilitate meetings
- Motivated self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- Effective partner management & conflict resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment and easily adapts to change
- Highly organized and meticulous with data
- Maintain a positive outlook and respectful behavior even under pressure
- Enjoy working collaboratively across multiple organizations and external parties
- Promote diversity and inclusive behavior
- Eager to learn and grow!
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.