Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote) at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Customer Operations team. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for leveraging data to help answer our organization's most important questions and ensuring everyone has the data they need to perform their jobs well. We are looking for a candidate who shows both a strong understanding of how to manipulate data using SQL and an exceptional ability to design metrics that reveal insights to our different business units
What your day could consist of:
- Acting as an internal consultant, using analytical skills to answer critical business questions
- Interfacing with team members (including executives) to understand reporting requirements and data needs
- Sharing knowledge around data tools throughout the company
- Participating in data exploration and providing analytical insights
- Building visualizations and reports for all of our business units
- Being a steward of the data warehouse (e.g. documentation, maintenance, and knowledge sharing)
- Owning the validation, clean up, and governance of data
What is needed:
- Proficient SQL skills
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Understanding of data warehouses
- Experience answering unstructured business questions
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Experience with any analytical/visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- Data manipulation with Python (preferred)
- 3-5 years as an analyst or in an analytics-focused role (preferred)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.