3Cloud is a “born in the cloud” Gold-Certified Microsoft Azure technology consulting firm and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider that provides cloud strategy, design, implementation, acquisition, and ongoing managed services to its clients across various industries. To meet the needs of its clients, 3Cloud offers comprehensive services across Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps & Automation, Cloud Application Development and Data, Analytics and AI. Founded by former Microsoft technology leaders, 3Cloud uniquely offers: (1) highly experienced and proven cloud architects and technologists, (2) strong business strategy, financial acumen, and operational proficiency and (3) deep relationship and network into Microsoft engineering and field leadership. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois while supporting its clients throughout the US. To learn more, please visit www.3cloudsolutions.com or call us at (888) 88-AZURE.
This is a new role being added to a growing Finance and Accounting team in support of a high-growth cloud business. You will have the opportunity to harness the power of enterprise data to create and use models, reports, and analytics to provide meaningful, actionable insights and recommendations on historic and forecasted future financial performance to leadership. You will own/influence significant portions of the financial forecasting process, business reporting enablement, and customer profitability initiatives.
This position will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. Local (Chicago) and remote (continental US) candidates will be considered.
- Anaplan Model Builder
- Become an expert in 3Cloud’s existing Anaplan modeling/forecasting tool, audit and maintain its structure and data, and champion its adoption in core business processes across the company.
- Design and develop improvements to Anaplan models.
- Gather, document, and understand requirements, plan user stories and assess risk.
- Ensure Anaplan design standards are met and best practices are followed.
- Develops data applications including operational reports, dashboards, scorecards, and automation of reports.
- Identify and champion opportunities to improve, simplify, and automate financial tools and internal processes that will help the business scale and drive efficiency.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Support an efficient and effective forecasting process that produces accurate, achievable forecasts that align with strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with business teams to provide a finance perspective while providing validation and impact analysis support.
- Analyze data to ensure correct output, troubleshoots issues, and performs data integrity testing.
- Understand and follow 3Cloud’s corporate and accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop financial expertise in our business to make recommendations to influence strategic decision making and planning.
- Conduct other financial analysis and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or a quantitative discipline.
- Level 2 Model builder certified in Anaplan is required.
- Master Anaplanner certification is a plus.
- Experience with Power BI/Data visualization tools is preferred.
- Experience in Business Analysis is a plus.
- Experience in Professional Services/IT Consulting or similar organizations is preferred.
- Proven ability to:
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Develop trust and positive influence with senior leadership.
- Translate technical data capabilities to an operational and financial audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong desire for personal development and learning.
Not anticipated but occasional travel may be required.