Analytics Solutions Assoc Sr
Job Description The Data Analytics and Reporting Team (DART) in Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) provides analytics and reporting solutions to business partners across Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO). As a member of the DART team you will leverages a broad technology suite to implement automated solutions and deliver data driven insights. In this role you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations while identifying opportunities to streamline, automate, and enhance the information provided to our business partners to improve operational efficiencies.
The Data Analytics and Reporting Team (DART), which is aligned under the Chief Operations Officer in Consumer and Community Banking (CCB), provides analytics and reporting solutions to business partners across Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO). The DART team leverages a broad technology suite to implement automated solutions and deliver data driven insights.
This role will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations while identifying opportunities to streamline, automate, and enhance the information provided to our business partners to improve operational efficiencies.
- Working with business leaders to identify analytics opportunities
- Determining data needs/sources, extraction methods, and reporting frameworks
- Building advanced analytical capabilities with a focus on improving business decisions and actions within CTO
- Providing proactive, real-time analytics to anticipate and enhance the customer's experience and decision-making capabilities
- Focusing on closure of control gaps, reduction of manual controls, automation of manual processes, reduction of handoffs, and increasing operational efficiency with dashboards
- Leveraging data mining, data manipulation, and analytics skills to solve business problems, create opportunities and identify potential analytical strategies
- Translating high-level operational business needs into actionable intermediate or complex design analysis
- Implementing analytical initiatives that deliver tangible process, product, people and/or technology improvements
- Optimizing business results and client satisfaction through advanced research, analytic tools and techniques
- Pursuing opportunities where analytics can drive significant operating outcomes - where different decisions should be made and/or where meaningful efficiencies can be implemented
- Understanding the cost-benefit relationship between solution sophistication and practicality, and striving to produce the fastest and most accurate results.
- Articulating how the impact of research connects to business priorities
- Presenting recommendations to management and business partners (including business implications) and determining how to best summarize and visualize the results
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain key relationships and work well with team members, clients, and senior executives - effectively communicating with them at their level of analytical/technical understanding.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience leveraging analytics and data mining to deliver tangible business improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field (Economics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science)
- Demonstrated experience with statistical and/or forecasting methodologies for purposes of conducting analysis to drive business decisions
- Technical knowledge and/or experience using various data visualization (e.g. Tableau) and data wrangling tools (e.g. Python, R, SQL, SAS, Alteryx)
- Extensive knowledge of database design, Hadoop data architecture and tools, and relational database principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to summarize findings into concise, high level points geared towards the audience and visually depict key data and findings
- Demonstrated ability to positively interface with other departments, colleagues, senior management and external customers is required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy - proven ability to produce quality results timely
- Proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience within the banking industry preferred
About Us Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We're proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients' needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.