Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team... and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
We are looking to hire a Tier 3 Support Engineer to join our team at Fourth! This position will be responsible for advanced technical support of our products. They will collaborate with our Customer Support, Infrastructure, and Dev teams to identify and resolve problems.
The Role. . .
- Collaborate with Customer Support, Infrastructure, QA, and Dev teams to identify and resolve problems on apps running anywhere from desktop PCs, mobile devices, to AWS and Azure.
- Keep up with the latest technologies in order to effectively provide advanced technical support
- Troubleshoot and debug application software and solve production problems. Identify and resolve problems on apps running anywhere from desktop PCs, mobile devices, and cloud servers/services.
- Review Java stack trace and use a debugger to track down server-side bugs
- Use Sumo Logic to discover and visualize trends
- Leverage browser dev tools to identify performance issues and client-side bugs
- Discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience
- Participate in an on-call rotation
The Ideal Candidate. . .
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, related technical field or relevant experience
- 3+ years supporting production systems
- Java programming knowledge; Java EE
- SQL and relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- TCP/IP networking
- MS Windows troubleshooting
Fourth Perks: Unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Charity Days, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Environment, just to name a few…
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia, and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
More Information on Fourth
Fourth operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Austin, TX. Fourth was founded in 1999. It has 500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Open door policy, OKR operational model, Open office floor plan, Flexible work schedule and Flexible Spending Account (FSA). To see all 15 open jobs at Fourth, click here.
Read Full Job Description