Technical Support Engineer at BeyondTrust (Remote)
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for initially responding to and supporting customers with IT related issues as they deploy, configure, and report incidents with their BeyondTrust products and solutions. This responsibility includes responding to, resolving or escalating and documenting customer’s incidents in a timely, efficient and professional manner while actively participating in a team environment. This position requires the ability to exercise independent judgement in communication with customers to quickly assess the severity of an Incident and address or route it appropriately. In this role you will:
- Provide 1st level technical support and triage
- Process all reported customer incidents in a timely fashion according to Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with customers verbally or in writing in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner
- Resolve customer support incidents by providing information, documentation, using teamwork, independent judgement and a variety of internal resources
- Document all interaction with customers, including communication and resolutions
- Work with Technical Support Engineers to resolve or escalate more complex issues
- Actively participate with other Technical Support Analysts in a team-oriented culture and assist other internal groups
- Continue to develop personally and professionally with internal and extra-curricular training
How will I be successful in this role?
- College credit or professional experience in customer support
- Some experience and knowledge of Microsoft OS and IT network administration/support
- Basic technical foundation and an aptitude for learning
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
Personal traits that will help me succeed?
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work within a team environment including remote team members
- Professional demeanor
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.