Tech Support Lead (Remote, US) at Level AI
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:04 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Level AI is a Series B funded Mountain View, CA-based startup innovating in the Voice AI space. We are backed by top VCs, technologists from Silicon Valley, and industry experts. We are on a mission to revolutionize the customer sales experience for businesses. We are innovating in speech AI, NLP/NLU, and information retrieval systems to bring customers and businesses closer to one another.
As a critical member of the team, your work will be cutting-edge technologies and will play a high-impact role in shaping the future of AI-driven enterprise applications. You will directly work with people who've worked at Amazon, Facebook, Google, and other technology companies in the world. With Level AI, you will get to have fun, learn new things, and grow along with us.
- Tech Support members are experts on Level AI’s product and apply their technical knowledge to support customers.
- Partner with the Customer Success teams and engineering to troubleshoot customer issues, and deliver solutions.
- Answer knowledge based questions about the product, and advise on best practices.
- Develop domain expertise in the areas of common SaaS Integrations (such as Salesforce and Kustomer) and Level AI’s NLU use cases.
- Document best practices, and answers to common questions and issues.
- Collaborate with Engineering to prioritize product issues and solutions.
- Design and implement scalable processes to build out the support team, globally.
- Technical experience with modern SaaS applications and systems.
- Ability to stay organized and handle multiple complex customer tickets simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of API integrations (REST, OAuth), microservices, and databases
- Experience with cloud data warehouse technologies such as Snowflake and connectors such as FiveTran
- Experience with programming and scripting in a high level language such as python or ruby.
- Bonus: Some experience with modern NLU technologies and their applications is a huge plus.
Compensation: We offer market-competitive compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.
More Information on Level AI
Level AI operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Mountain View, CA. Level AI was founded in 2018. It has 122 total employees. To see all jobs at Level AI, click here.
Read Full Job Description