Senior Systems Administrator at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:11 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
As a Senior System Administrator, you will design, build, deploy and support Corporate Technology and Services. This means managing critical Corporate Systems such as Okta Identity and Access Management (IAM), MDM, and collaboration tools including but not limited to Google Enterprise Workspace, Slack, and Zoom. You will be reporting to the Director of Technology Services and work with teams across the organization to help support IT operations and business objectives.
What you'll do:
- Integrate apps with SSO using Okta, SAML, SCIM, and other provisioning technologies
- Ensure data integrity between SaaS tools and test and implement new services and keep up to date with features offered in existing services
- Solid understanding of macOS. Windows and Linux knowledge is a plus
- Manage corporate workstation mobile device management (MDM)
- Partner with InfoSec on implementing various Corporate Security initiatives
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Business Systems teams to automate SaaS-related tasks
- Serve as a point of escalation for the IT Support team on SaaS-related system issues
- Create and maintain documentation regarding corporate technology policies and procedures
- Own the onboarding/offboarding process and enhance with automation where possible
- Mentor Service Desk operations team on incorporating system best practices
- 8+ years of experience in System Administration and Automation in the SaaS industry
- 4+ years of experience configuring SSO via SAML or OAuth
- Experienced in administering Google Workspace and other common SaaS applications such as Slack, Zoom, Okta
- Able to create policies and guidelines for best practices within SaaS apps
- Familiar with regulated environments including SOC II, SOX, etc.
- Able to communicate and work with SaaS vendors to ensure successful changes and deployments
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Open door policy, Diversity employee resource groups, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dental insurance. To see all jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description