Senior Executive Administrator at Visa Inc, (Atlanta, GA)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
Client Services provides industry-leading services to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to Product, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services.
Client Services is accountable for delivering a world class service experience to our clients that begins pre-sales and continues through onboarding, implementation of new products and services, issue resolution and optimizing for client success. Our team of over 3,100 team members operates in 70 locations across the globe and partners closely with Visa’s clients to help our clients grow their business.
The role provides direct administrative support to a Senior Vice President as well as general assistance to other team members. This position handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature and requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
This role will direct report to the Global Head of Client Services.
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Actively managing the SVP’s calendar. In addition to basic scheduling functions, also anticipating and prioritizing the SVP's scheduling needs based on deadlines and deliverables. This will require coordination with leaders and other key stakeholders both internally and externally to the Client Services organization.
- Proactively managing and coordinating recurring and ongoing activities that involve the leaders of the Client Services organization, including all-hands meetings, department head meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, and other activities that require participation across the department head leadership team.
- Be highly proactive and take ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing-up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately.
- Proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications for overall professional writing style and proper grammar.
- Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions. Effective in-person, phone & email presence
- Act as first contact for SVP and play the role of liaison, problem solver, and facilitator – to prioritize executive’s time and activities.
- Ability to decline quickly, simply, and professionally
- Understand organization and how to “get things done”
- Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities
- Prepare “week ahead,” and “day ahead” briefings
- Successfully track open issues and follow-up on items that require closure
- Ability to manage high volume email and synthesize actions needed
- Ability to act quickly, seamlessly, and professionally
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel requirements (itineraries, visas, logistics, etc.)
- Heavy electronic filing, expense reporting & record keeping
- Coordination of high-level meetings and events involving multiple external participants
- Demonstrate comfort with purchase card, occasional Purchase Order & Invoice support
- Coordinate/Organize visitor meetings – IDs, rooms, refreshments, meet and greet, provide logistics/guidance to getting to building etc.
- Work with other administrators in a cooperative way while representing our team – in a manner that is consistent with the professional image of Client Services
- Management and procurement of supplies
- Provide support to interns/contractors/consultants as needed
- Be available when members of the team are traveling to take messages and communicate
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.Qualifications
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Strong command of English language and grammar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communication effectively with all levels
- Flexibility and a professional/approachable appearance and helpful demeanor
- A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highest moral and ethical character
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Good judgement, common sense, and excellent attention to detail
- Highly advanced MS Office skills and technologically savvy (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation and slide development skills (PPT)
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems and technology – to complete tasks
- Ability to see the big picture
- An understanding of how to leverage a busy executive's time and willingness to do what it takes to contribute to their success and the success of the company
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.