Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Majors - Greater Boston at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As a Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Americas Majors, you will be working with our largest customers as a guide on our security solutions for cloud environments. You’ll partner with your sales counterpart to build strong customer relationships, identify complex security challenges in your customers’ cloud networks and drive solutions using our market leading security services.
As part of the customer journey, you’ll help them detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches by securing all elements of the public cloud environments in AWS, GCP, Azure and other providers. Your technical expertise and relationship with the customer drives confidence in our solutions, ultimately setting our customers for success.
You'll channel customer feedbacks to our product management teams on new feature requests and product improvements and make an impact on the product development.
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with your Account Manager and the local partners within your territory
Educate customers about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every customer needs to be aware of
Showcase security best practices and desired outcomes by building technical proof of concepts, and educating customers on the value proposition of Prisma Cloud
Be the technical voice of Sales for all things related to security and compliance in Public Cloud (Alicloud, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform)
Develop relationships with technical teams in channel partners who will be integral in providing successful deployments and cloud security
- Experience in building relationships with enterprise customers, in the Greater Boston teritory
- Passion for educating customers, designing and implementing cloud security solutions for diverse customer requirements
- Experience in pre-sales roles and collaboration with partner organizations
- Ability to think strategically about technical challenges, products and business outcomes
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure, configuration and administration of security features and services including identity and access management, service-related security features, networking, firewalls, encryption, and related standard methodologies
- Understanding & expertise of tools such as Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD (Jenkins, Github, etc)
- Understanding of API based security and compliance standards and Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems and scripting
- Travel up to 30% within the designated region, country, and/or theater, International travel also required on ad-hoc basis
- Programming experience in a higher-level language such as NodeJS, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, YAML, JSON, and/or Python
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineering team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $187,500/yr - $234,400/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.