Mission Assurance Lead at Raytheon Technologies (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:46 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Date Posted:2022-09-12-07:00Country:United States of AmericaLocation:TX360: Dallas - North Bldg 13510 North Central Expressway North Building, Dallas, TX, 75243 USARadar Sensor Systems (RSS) Mission Assurance is seeking an experienced professional as a Mission Assurance Lead (MAL) to implement and manage processes to deliver compliant systems and specific customer quality flow down requirements throughout program lifecycles. The RSS MAL may be required to support Development, Production and/ or Sustainment activities.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires an Active Top Secret Security Clearance.Key Responsibilities include:
- The ability to lead, coach and mentor others in routine settings and difficult situations
- Represent MA on a Program Area or Product Line leadership team and/or capture teams.
- Leverage MA best practices to influence business decision makers to assure efforts are properly focused on customer care-abouts and requirements associated with mission success.
- Communicate program goals, objectives, requirements and customer feedback to all MA disciplines, cross-functional program teammates and supply base to assure alignment.
- Provide program direction to assure quality tasking is accomplished within budget, on time and as defined in program planning.
- Define and analyze MA metrics.
- Establish customer relations and process and validate customer corrective action requests.
- Assess impact of potential customer escapes.
- Co-chair Program Area or Product Line Corrective Action Board (CAB) to meet measures and metrics from leadership reviews.
- Ensure independent reviews and assessments of program performance are performed, including independent technical assessments of systems engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), lessons learned, technology, production and programmatic (cost, schedule, and risks) practices assuring Quality management System (QMS) processes are defined and implemented.
- Lead MA teams in performing to expectation and mentoring individuals in talent enhancement and new systems and processes including: CORE, APQP , Use of Stages
- Act as the voice of the customer to independently assure mission success.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Quality, Engineering, Operations, and/or Program Management.
- Active Top Secret clearance on Day One.
- Application and adherence to Quality Management Systems IS0 9001 and AS9100.
- Ability to collaborate with program leadership team members to develop practical solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in predictive and proactive measures and metrics assessments and leading actions to improve performance or mitigate problems.
- Experience in program pursuit and capture and completion of Basis of Estimates (BOE).
- Experienced in Earned Value Management, Cost Account Management, and Risk and Opportunity Management.
- Ability to travel as needed to support business needs (not expected to exceed 10% of time).
- Strong written/verbal presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- ASQ Quality Certification.
- MA Cert MAL Level 3.
- Prior experience in the Aerospace or Defense industry.
- Practical knowledge of systems engineering, reliability and system safety requirements.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with program management, cross-functional program leadership, suppliers, customers and government representatives.
- Experience with IPDS/gating or program phasing (nonrecurring/recurring activities).
- Experience with Material and Failure nonconformance review boards (MRB/FRB).
More Information on Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Waltham, MA. Raytheon Technologies was founded in 2020. It has 27 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Raytheon Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description