IT Systems Engineer at SentinelOne (Portland, OR)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What will you do?
- Manage Active Directory
- Support G Suite and O365 applications
- Manage SSO integrations with multiple platforms and Applications
- Manage user accounts, security groups, mailing lists, and application access according to SOPs
- Desktop OS support for MacOS and Windows
- Manage JIRA service desk, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a thorough, timely, and professional manner
- Maintain detailed documentation and change records
- Support campus networking including Firewalls/Switches/WIFI
- Support and maintain audio/visual and VoIP software and devices
- Working with Dell servers and Vmware virtualization
- Deploying and supporting Network and Network Security devices
- Actively participate in the On-Call Program
What skills & knowledge are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in building and managing Active Directory
- Advanced skills in scripting/programming in Powershell or another language
- Experience in managing user accounts and security groups Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of and configuring Active Directory Group Policies
- Experience managing SSO, MFA, Employee lifecycle management ( Okta is preferred but other tools are fine)
- 7+ years of experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows and macOS 10.+
- Experience with Mac management using Jamf and Windows with Intune
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting collaboration and productivity software including Gsuite and Office365
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in Infrastructure devices and applications areas
- Working knowledge with AWS cloud services
- Experience in managing Linux and VMware a plus
- Strong understanding of ITIL and change management
- Experience managing IT in a FedRAMP environment a plus
- Experience working with NIST controls a plus
- Ability to write detailed documentation based on regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter and a team player
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Able to interact with senior leadership and provide executive support
- Strong desire to learn and implement new technologies
- US citizen
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.