IT SAP Security Architect at Brightspeed (Charlotte, NC)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
IT SAP Security Administrator
We are currently looking for an IT SAP Security Administrator to join our growing IT Finance Team! As an IT SAP Security Administrator, you will support the IT Manager, Financial Systems in the development, implementation, and administration of the organization's financial systems. You will research requirements and liaise across the company to ensure that systems are modified to meet the most recent business requirements, processes, and reporting standards, as well as the needs of key business users and finance colleagues. Functional accountability includes supporting the finance business units from financial systems standpoint. You will establish best practices for financial systems use and ensure these practices are used throughout the organization. Finance systems includes SAP ERP (S/4 HANA), Cloud based reporting systems, Consolidation tools, EDI platforms and Interfaces to banking and other third-party systems. Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As an IT SAP Security Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Manage day-today SAP User administration incidents and tasks
- Adhere SOP's and approval procedures as per SOX Controls
- Role Administration and support Role changes
- Support Access control audit requirements
- Maintain and Secure SAP environment
- Provide information to leadership concerning system operations and administration
- Make presentations and suggestions
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- 6+ years of relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in SAP S/4HANA
- Knowledge in Role Administration and overall security concepts
- A person passionate to secure our SAP environment
- Strong communication and management skills and experience working in a global matrixed environment
- Knowledge in SAP BTP/Cloud Platform
- Knowledge on SOX/SOD operations in relevance to user maintenance
- Experience in implementation of SAP systems
- Hands-on Experience of Fiori Catalog Assignments to users
- Hands-on Experience in handling interface SYSTEM user accounts
- Able to handle user administration projects
- Process workflow focus required with strong interpersonal skills including excellent written/verbal communication skills
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area who are interested in a hybrid remote/office work arrangement. As always, however, we are also open to providing sensible remote options to talent outside of the Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!