Help Desk Technician at Fluidra North America (San Diego, CA)
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician to join the team at our office in Carlsbad, CA. If you have a friendly, customer service centric mentality and excel at troubleshooting computers and phone systems, we’d love to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Help Desk Technician will be on the frontline of our Help Desk team. We need someone that not only has the technical skills to understand and fix day to day computer issues, but that can also exhibit a friendly customer focused attitude both in person and on the phone. Additionally, you will:
- Respond to phone and email help desk requests to assist with first level hardware and software support.
- Track all new requests to ensure they are assigned quickly and appropriately.
- Chase stale requests to ensure all open tickets are closed in a timely fashion.
- Process the on boarding and off boarding tasks of new and departing employees.
- Occasional lifting of computer and printer equipment required.
- Assist in any other IT help desk/infrastructure projects as need arises.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE SEEK
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT related position
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Microsoft Office applications
- Laptop and Desktop hardware experience
- Google Mail, Calendar, Contacts, etc. in an enterprise environment preferred
- TCP/IP and other networking concepts preferred
- Mobile devices in an enterprise environment (iPhone and iPad) preferred
- Microsoft Active Directory preferred
- Microsoft Windows Server OS preferred
- Apple Macs preferred
College or Technical degree/ certification preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- 9/80 Alternate work week (Every other Friday off!)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation (accrued biweekly, prorated if hired during the year)
- 1 week of sick leave
- 11 company paid Holidays
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We’re an industry‐leading, global company with a legacy of innovation. Offering an extensive array of quality‐designed pool and spa equipment, our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands in the business: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects®, Dell® and Nature2® names.
Recognized as the foremost provider of reliable and visionary pool equipment, our reach extends worldwide across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets. We now have over 7,000 employees, a presence in over 45 countries and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't know if you meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building a diverse and inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! While your experience may not effectively meet the requirements for this role, there may be another role in the organization that does better align with your experience and background. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or veteran status.
Expected salary range is $27 - $31 / hour. Fluidra offers a comprehensive total rewards / benefits program that includes base salary, annual bonus based on performance of individual and company objectives, competitive 401K matching, paid vacation and sick time, full range of health benefits, educational assistance, etc. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including skills, qualifications, experience and location. Your recruiter will provide additional details on our compensation and total rewards program.