Executive Admin- Technology Support at FreedomPay (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption with EMV standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
- Provide dedicated administrative and strategic support for an Executive, working collaboratively to understand shifting priorities
- Thoughtfully manage the Executive’s dynamic calendar and inbox with minimal oversight
- Become a trusted partner and advisor to the Executive, handling sensitive materials or knowledge.
- Skillfully execute administrative activities with exacting attention to detail, organization, and process (expense reports, presentations, travel, etc.)
- Possess project management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, track deliverables, and be accountable to action items and results
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including staff-level meetings, quarterly onsite, one-on-ones, meetings with stakeholders, senior level candidates, and meetings with advisors
- Effectively track down resources and coordinate people for specific requests to follow up on until completed
- Track 3rd party communication requirements for ongoing vendor management and contract coordination
- Track backlog of needed information to track down to complete a certain requirement and coordinate needed project managers or meeting leaders to organize an agenda
- Track required SME input needed on contract review, architectures, and escalations
- Minimum of 4+ years of administrative experience working with Senior Leadership. Experience supporting C-level Executives at high growth companies
- A resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to prepare, draft, proofread and execute accurate business correspondence, and to prepare presentations through proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Keynote.
- The ability to pay close attention to detail, organize and schedule work effectively, work efficiently under time constraints in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be a proactive team player
- Strong organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process
- Discretion with handling sensitive and confidential information
Nice to Have
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Experience supporting C-level Executives at high growth companies
- Systems Experience (Microsoft Office suite, namely Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, Jira, Microsoft SharePoint)
- Understanding of the development agile process
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans with company match, commission sharing plan, flexible hybrid working environment, and great parental and other leave programs. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.
More Information on FreedomPay
FreedomPay operates in the Payments industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. FreedomPay was founded in 2000. It has 259 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 21 open jobs at FreedomPay, click here.
Read Full Job Description