067366-Security Architect - Identity and Access Management at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC)
| Charlotte, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, January 8, 2023
IAM Security Architect with deep level expertise in web security, cloud access management, software development, knowledge of access governance, identity management, federation, cloud SSO services and IAM solutions.In addition to having strong technical skills, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.Experience:
- Strong experience in IAM roadmap definition, technical consulting, client problem solving, architecting and designing solutions. Working experience in the areas listed below:
- Strong hands-on technical experience enterprise-wide with Microsoft Identity and Access management services (Azure Active Directory, conditional access, SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, and third party IAM solution integration with AAD) in implementation and transformation projects
- Expert level experience with IAM Protocols such as WS-Fed, SAML, OpenID Connect and OAuth
- Platform & technical experience implementing Okta focused security solutions for modelling enterprise and cloud access models
- As a Security Specialist Master you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Enterprise and Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address IAM health and navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD). Prior experience in some relevant position, preferably as a IAM solution architect to define process, design and implementation strategy for onboarding enterprise applications onto IAM platform.
- Assist in transformation and development activities such as defining scope of services, building solution design and related support for the delivery of the project to the client for Cyber Risk services
- Supporting proof of concept and solution deployments of IAM and cloud technologies
- Expertise on IAM industry standards and enterprise architecture & API service design
- Lead the overall delivery of IAM projects in a advisory role, overseeing the activities of onsite and offshore engineers and architects
- Function as the primary client day to day interface building rapport and trust with the client
- Review and oversee the generation of all project deliverables such as assessment reports, system designs/ architectures and risk/security recommendations
- Lead engagement to perform technical health checks for IAM platforms/environments prior to broader deployments
- Oversee technical support for cyber services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with vendors
- Conducting IAM and cloud security analysis and recommendations for prospective clients based on industry best practices & Cyber security frameworks
- Solid knowledge of all web technologies, especially web services, web applications, Service Oriented Architectures, and network/web protocols
- Should have a good understanding of Identity and Access Management platform framework and functions. Should have good understanding and hands-on experience with IGA, PAM and SSO architecture, solution and technologies.
- Experience in leading workshops/discussions with customer team and vendor teams to arrive at the integration pattern for applications both cloud apps and on-perm applications.
- Experience with security protocols such as LDAP-S, SAML, SCIM, OAuth, and OIDC
- Experience in markup language processing like XML.
- Sound knowledge of all procedures, standards, and regulations for authorization and authentication
- Strong knowledge of AD & Azure AD integration, sign-on policies and application development.
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- At least a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Advising, designing and leading development of advanced security techniques according to technical architecture
- Requirement Analysis, Key Architecture decisions, API spec, Solution Arch & Data modelling for IAM platform
- Providing engineering designs and guiding IAM development team on building new integrations/solutions
- Ensuring software security at all levels of architecture
- Security and cloud certifications - CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, Product certifications
- Demonstrated excellent technical writing skills and project/program management experience
- CI/CD integration and Scrum Agile delivery knowledge & skills a plus.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
More Information on Capgemini
Capgemini operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Bloomfield, NJ, Jersey City, NJ, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX and San Francisco, CA. Capgemini was founded in 1967. It has 256603 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 130 open jobs at Capgemini, click here.
Read Full Job Description