Sup Customer Service at Health Care Service Corporation (Albuquerque, NM)
This position is responsible for supervising and overseeing day-to-day operations of Customer Service units.
* Bachelor Degree and 2 years business experience OR 3 years business experience and 3 years experience in a leadership position with sound decision making skills in a customer service environment.
* Experience in developing/leading and inspiring employees.
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
* Analytical and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge of Medicare, PDP, MAPD claim processing and inquiry procedures, system logic or the processing system.
* Knowledge of the health care industry.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and pharmacy benefits.
*As a supervisor, you will make interactions, assist with developing, coaching, running reports, reviewing performance, connective actions and making sure the team is within alignment.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for supervising a Medicare team and overseeing day-to-day operations of Customer Service for Inter-Plan Business Solutions.
This position will require you to work in office 5 days a week.
This position is located in Albuquerque, NM (Centennial).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Claims & Customer Service
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location NM - Albuquerque
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".