Operations Support Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Jacksonville, FL)
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Jacksonville Brewery is the heart of beer production in the Southeastern United States, we are looking for self-motivated, analytical leaders to master our Operations Manager position in the Packaging department.
- Act as the front-line manager role supervising packaging line operators on rotating shifts (Midnights, Days, & Afternoons)
- Own short to medium term projects to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality on can, bottle, and keg production lines.
- Lead and coach diverse teams in lean manufacturing and six sigma methods to troubleshoot and monitor key operating processes and equipment.
- Partner with on-shift team and line managers to drive Root-Cause Analysis to resolve production issues and create sustainable improvements.
- Manage highly automated, complex manufacturing processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote and ensure safe working practices.
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering, Science, Supply chain management or related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to lead by example.
- Clear experience initiating change and ability to utilize change management principles.
- Technical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, holidays, and weekends required.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing and are effective on day 1. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution of up to 8.5%
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!