Human Resources - Talent Sourcer at Blackstone (Miami, FL)
Blackstone is the world's largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $881 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, infrastructure, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow @blackstone on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $649 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
The key focus for a Talent Sourcer is to execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Sourcing Manager and recruiting to recommend and develop sourcing strategy. Based upon your experience, you will recommend enhancements to ensure recruitment strategy effectiveness. Reporting into the Sourcing Manager you will initiate and drive best practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for the Blackstone brand.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for relevant vertical.
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions.
- Source and identify talent through creative avenues that widen the funnel of talented professionals interested in roles at the firm with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with workforce plans.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates.
- Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
- Develop and implement candidate information initiatives, such and proactive marketing campaigns.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. A successful candidate should (have):
- Prior experience in agency staffing role and/or in-house recruiting.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the staffing industry, or related field such as investment, financial, corporate or technology is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to creatively recommend sourcing strategies utilizing job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * must be completed to be considered for employment (although some can be answered "prefer not to say"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.