Customer Support Specialist at Fluidra North America (Salt Lake City, UT)
Fluidra’s looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team at our Specialty Products facility in West Valley City, UT.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Customer Support is responsible for providing customer support to distributors and dealers for various inquiries, including order tracking, shipment inquiries. Additionally, you will:
- Provide customer service via email and phone calls for dealers and distributors.
- Answer questions about product availability, order status, shipment status, and general product information.
- Provide exemplary dealer customer service 100% of the time to ensure that all dealer and distributor calls are handled with performance beyond their expectations.
- Assist with consumer calls when necessary.
WHAT WE SEEK
- 2+ years’ experience delivering customer service with a positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Comfortable using common office programs for email, document creation, spreadsheet navigation, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must take direction well and follow instructions carefully, but also be comfortable using common sense and personal judgment to help determine the validity of a customer claims
- Strong written and pleasant verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Navision Software is a plus
- Knowledge of Cover Pools parts and products a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 11 paid Holidays
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
WHO WE ARE
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential, commercial and wellness pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries, has over 7,000 employees and owns a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects® , Dell® and Nature2® names. With these combined resources we’re able accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building an inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate for this role or another role in the organization. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.