Customer Experience Representative, (Remote/FT) Mon-Fri 10am-6:30pm, EST at REEF (Miami, FL)
Customer Experience Representative – Full Time
Schedule: Mon-Fri 10am-6:30pm, EST
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
As part of our rapidly-growing team of Customer Experience Representatives, you’ll handle calls, emails, SMS and chat interactions from REEF customers and partners across North America and Europe with professionalism and efficiency.
This is a permanent work-from-home position.
Operate with Speed, Agility and Accuracy
- Use critical thinking and decision-making skills to handle back-to-back interactions in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Toggle between multiple REEF systems and databases to look up information, update records, and log key details about customer interactions
- Maintain attention to detail and accuracy in both verbal (phone) and textual (email, chat, and SMS) communications
Champion Customer Success
- Foster customer success by efficiently resolving customer inquiries and complaints
- Demonstrate empathy and excellent listening skills
- Embrace performance-based targets and call monitoring/recording
What We Want from You
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Maintain attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to work from a seated position at a desk and talk on the phone for 8 hours a day
- Designated workspace at home, with a reliable high-speed internet connection
- A knowledge of contact center policies and software, including CRM, phone systems, etc. is an asset but is not required
- Hourly premium paid for bilingual English/Spanish
What We’ll Provide
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
- Computer, monitor, keyboard, and full training for REEF systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of a shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.