It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The mission of the Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) team is to drive organizational alignment regarding what Customer Operations critical processes are and how we are performing against them. You will work with key stakeholders, utilizing a systemic approach, such as PDCA, to document, analyze and adapt core business processes to meet desired outcomes.
- Lead and facilitate process improvement working sessions with a range of business stakeholders to drive enhancement ideas and solution opportunities
- Utilize techniques, such as process mapping, to drive improvement outcomes
- Perform root cause analysis to ensure improvement solutions will have the intended impact and we are solutioning for the true problem
- Utilize appropriate data analytics to ensure we are benchmarking current state processes, and are also able to measure improvement outcomes
- Collaborate with business Subject Matter Experts, PMO, Change Management, Content, Data Analytics, Business Systems and various other Cash teams, offering strategic leadership and guidance from a big picture standpoint to achieve improvement objectives and results
- Determine appropriate analysis, evaluation and measurement methods to accurately identify and document process improvement opportunities and solutions
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date business process documentation
- Manage multiple efforts simultaneously and adjust to changes in direction as needed to meet business objectives
- 3+ years of experience in process improvement or similar role with increasing levels of responsibility
- 2+ years of experience in managing complicated, diverse process improvement projects
- Applied knowledge of process improvement methodologies, techniques and tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships
- Preferred Six Sigma certification, or equivalent
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.