Client Services Manager, Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused account management professional skilled at building loyalty and nurturing long-term retention with high revenue VIP clients?
- Can you commit to an impactful role improving the client experience for high-value commercial accounts through positive interactions and efficient resolutions to escalations?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Client Services Manager, exceeding the expectations of high-value, high-revenue VIP enterprise clients is at the center of your daily pursuit. You can see the world through the client's eyes, and you understand their questions, issues and concerns. You combine your knowledge of client needs with your understanding of company objectives to drive retention and process flow through successful interactions with teams, including Sales, Billing, Technical Support and Construction. You possess a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to maintain quality service with all interactions and escalation resolution. You flourish in an office environment managing accounts across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Client Services for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be a key member of the Client Services team and support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Drive client satisfaction by advising executives and technical contacts on their business strategy, Spectrum Enterprise best practices, product offerings and training.
- Ensure proper billing of ordered services by working with client finance and technical teams.
- Accelerate the resolution of client issues by advocating for VIP clients, leading support teams and providing account profile audits to ensure accurate updates and management.
- Improve internal client escalation processes through proactive monitoring and evaluation of issues as they are addressed.
- Increase sales of add-ons and renewals by working with Sales and Sales Support across a diverse account base.
- Track and report on client account trends with regular summaries for senior leadership to leverage.
- Review installation, service and maintenance activities to ensure overall client success as it aligns with their initiatives.
- Improve revenue and efficiency by providing backup to other Strategic Account Managers and cross-training team members on strengths and seeking development opportunities.
- Efficiently resolve all client open actions by monitoring and responding to client technical support and billing issues.
- Boost client satisfaction by escalating complex issues, coordinating support teams, resolving the issues and conducting post-mortem and root cause analyses.
Required keys for success:
- Four or more years of business-to-business and client services management experience.
- History of effectively building and managing a Client Services team focused on a named account list of large business clients.
- Track record of maintaining client and business confidentiality in all interactions.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage enterprise level clients while selling advance business solutions.
- Experience with internet technologies, functionality and services.
- Familiar with data networking technologies, functionality and services, such as local area network (LAN), metro area network (MAN), wide area network (WAN) and virtual private network (VPN.)
- Understanding of competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC), telecommunications and experience with fiber and metro Ethernet sales.
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in a retention or sales environment.
- Track record of working in the telecommunications industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
SCE310 335237-1 335237BR