At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About The Role
Our Customer Service Representative serves as the primary point of contact for clients enrolled in Beyond Finance’s financial hardship programs. They are Beyond’s caring voice to the client and guide them from enrollment through graduation. Our Customer Service Representative possesses a “second-to-none” work ethic and an upbeat, positive and passionate attitude about customer service. By responding promptly to client requests, and possessing an acute awareness that allows them to anticipate the client’s needs and exceed expectations, our Client Success Department is critical to the success of helping maintain Beyond’s white glove service standard.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will complete a four week training program to become an expert in our financial hardship programs. After you successfully complete training, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to our clients. The Client Success Specialist role is a remote position.
*** Our call center is open 7 days a week. M-F from 7am-9pm CST, Saturday from 9am to 5pm CST and Sunday 8:30am - 8pm CST. The ability to work weekends and evenings is required ***
What You’ll Do
- Above all else, provide a helpful and caring customer service experience over high volume inbound and outbound client phone calls of varying complexity by responding to client requests, anticipating unstated needs, and educating them on our programs in a remote call center environment
- Proactively identify, analyze and resolve client issues by utilizing active listening and critical thinking to provide first call resolution with focus on the customer relationship
- Exhibit strong written/verbal communication skills, excel at customer interaction, and deliver practical solutions
- Develop and maintain positive client relations and work collaboratively with other departments within the company to ensure client requests and questions are appropriately handled in a timely manner
- Work independently and with a team to drive retention of clients through bolstering product knowledge and providing best-in-class service at all times
- Operate, navigate, and troubleshoot a desktop computer to obtain and extract information; research through multiple computer programs/systems simultaneously and document information, activities and changes in the CRM database (Client Relationship Management System) for client accounts. Apply various troubleshooting techniques to resolve complicated technical or configuration issues
- Continuously learn, interpret and utilize company and industry knowledge, practices, and procedures to deliver accurate and up-to-date solutions.
- Meet and exceed client centric performance expectations focused around quality of service and efficiency
- Engage with feedback to leader and team to collaborate and streamline workflows
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish (preferred / not required)
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn and navigate complex systems
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- You operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy and kindness to customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and can independently handle routine and complex client inquiries
- Have a people-focused approach and solution mindset, you’re an effective problem solver.
- Effective at time management, planning & organizing tasks
- Ability to work from home in a distraction free environment
- Reliable, High Speed, Internet connection
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.