Customer Sales Analyst - Albertsons
Description & Requirements
The Customer Sales Analyst (CSA) is an internal sales position that provides business insights and volume growing recommendations through category research to Customer Business Teams. The CSA ensures that customer, consumer, and internal information are used to build actionable insights that can be used to improve overall performance and results.
The CSA identifies and addresses new and existing business opportunities across all Kraft Heinz categories through data analysis, and ensures that customer, consumer, and internal information are used to build knowledge and insights that can be used to improve overall performance and results.
The position is fast paced and works closely with Customer Sales Leadership, reporting directly to the Associate Sales Director. The CSA must be comfortable in tackling ambiguous business issues with significant autonomy.
The position also coordinates information-training activities, steers data for sales planning, and continually works to improve sales management value to the team. The CSA is an information expert, skilled in the use of systematic tools, and can execute grocery industry category management standards.
Primary Job Duties:
- Area expert in the use, study and application of syndicated data and household panel data.
- Steers key insights and business recommendations on the key sales controllable of distribution and assortment, pricing, and promotion.
- Conduct detailed category decompositions and reporting leveraging appropriate information resources to include: IRI POS, IRI Panel, and Custom Shopper Research to drive insights to action
- Support in building and maintaining long-term relationships with Albertsons Buyers through detailed analysis, insights development, and recommendations
- Supports ad-hoc reporting request and leverages internal and external data to ensure program execution and develop post-event analyses
Key Responsibilities include:
Consumption Reporting & Analysis
- Consumption Analysis of Business Drivers for assigned geographies
- Market Share & Category Share Analysis & Insights
- New Item Performance
- Key Event Window Analysis
- Base and promotional trend analysis
- Merchandising quality lifts
Business Operations & Execution Support
- Distribution Center & Store Inventory Analysis
- Order/Allocation Reporting
- Shipper/Modular Display Tracking
- Stores Selling & Gap Analysis
Pricing & Promotional Support
- Promo Lift Analysis
- Promo Calendar Maintenance
- Divisional Ad Execution Reporting
- Market Pricing Reporting & Gap Analysis
Skills, Traits & Tools
- Strong presentation Skills including Visual(PowerPoint), Verbal, Written, Story Telling
- Tools Required: IRI, Numerator, Excel, DemandTec, 1WorldSync, Spark(internal reporting)
- Ability to quickly learn and master new reporting databases and data visualization tools
- Ability to build & maintain internal & external relationships
- Analytic & Strategic Thinking:
- Problem Solving
- Root Cause Analysis
- Business Knowledge/Prioritization/Proactive Approach
- Attention to Detail
- Financial Acumen
- Solid written / oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Exceptional sales background with knowledge of business processes and Category Management
- Previous experience in the CPG industry
- Ability to plan, organize and set/achieve priorities when performing work
- Ability to work within a Customer Business Team framework
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we're growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's responsibilities and requirements.
Base Salary Range: $72,400.00 - $90,500.00
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact [email protected].