Dealerware transforms the automotive retailers of today into the mobility network of tomorrow. Launched in 2016, Dealerware manages tens of thousands of vehicles at dealerships in North America across every major manufacturer brand. Dealerware is committed to being a people-first culture and a great place to work for all, with a remote-first work policy, flexible scheduling, unlimited PTO, extensive benefits, a core value of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and a leadership and management team that defaults to being supportive and accessible. Dealerware was recognized by Built In as one of their 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work in 2023.
Dealerware’s team is currently hiring a Corporate Counsel. This position provides a unique opportunity to work on a wide range of legal issues for a growing company in the rapidly developing mobility sector. As Dealerware Corporate Counsel you will work with the General Counsel to provide legal advice and support across all aspects of the Dealerware B2B mobility platform business and services.
As a Corporate Counsel, you will:
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts
- Provide advice and support on a wide range of legal matters including general commercial matters, M&A, mobility sector regulation, IP, privacy, litigation, and corporate governance
- Play a primary role in the contract management process, including leading the contract approvals process and supervising the company’s contracts management platform
- Work with team members at all levels of the company, including the CEO and other leadership team executives
- Juris Doctor degree from accredited US law school
- Bar membership
- At least 3 years experience in a corporate law practice or commercial in-house legal setting, with exposure to a variety of legal matters
- Significant direct experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Experience working in growth company settings
- Software licensing experience
- Automotive, mobility and/or transportation sector experience
- M&A and corporate structuring experience
- Experience advising on privacy and data security matters
Dealerware offers you:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive eligibility
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K) + free telehealth (includes therapy visits)
- Training for all employees provided in Udemy
- Tuition Reimbursement and continuing education
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Paid Parental Leave program
- Flexible work
- Modern office and a dynamic team in downtown Austin with free parking
- Friendly, small company environment with a progressive culture
- Backed by Audi, a 113-year-old automotive industry leader
- Participation in an Audi Employee Lease Program
Dealerware is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Dealerware's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.