Talend Technical Course Developer at Talend
| Austin, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:48 a.m. (CST) on Monday, August 2, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Are you interested in sharing your cloud and data management expertise and your passion for technologies with other enthusiasts?
The Talend Academy and Certification team is looking for experts with a desire to build engaging technical training on Talend Cloud and on-premises products (Technical Curriculum Developers).
Talend is a fast-growing company and our customers and partners are rapidly adopting Talend products. They need to become proficient on our tools in a very short time. They need both training to help build their technical skills, and certification to assess their proficiency.
The Talend Academy team is developing:
- Highly technical instructor-led courses (ILT) with hands-on exercises on virtual machines
- E-learning courses and use cases that can be accessed on demand
- Self-paced modules to train customers on our latest innovations
In this role, you will have the opportunity to play and learn before developing training material!
Our Technical Curriculum Developers must have excellent English writing skills, solid technical background, and the ability to articulate deeply technical content. Additionally, our ideal candidates will have technical training experience, and a passion for learning in a fast-paced environment.
What’s cool about this job:
- Play! Dive into Talend solutions, covering domains such as cloud technologies, Big Data, data integration, application integration, Data Catalog, and more.
- Teamwork! Collaborate with R&D, product management, and professional services to understand training needs and build appealing and technically accurate training material.
- Impact! Be a key player in how Talend trains customers, partners, and employees on products, and influence Talend corporate success.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in a software or IT services company
- Extensive experience in technical enablement: training, consulting, support, or engineering
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to adapt to innovative technologies and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidates would have:
- Deep experience in a technical domain: Big Data, cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), serverless Big Data (Qubole, Databricks), data management, BI, or API management
- Experience in creating video training content
Role can be based remotely across the US or from one of our European offices
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description