About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Proposal Writer to contribute to the proposal preparation process. You will support a large team of Partnerships Directors and collaborate with Proposal Managers to ensure we submit high quality proposals that advance Lyra to finalist presentations. You should love collaborating with key subject matter experts, telling compelling stories through written narrative, and writing powerfully in as few words as possible.
Intellectual curiosity will be key in order to master the complex subject matter that goes into Lyra proposals: mental health care, technology and machine learning, employer benefits, health insurance, clinical operations, etc. You will constantly be juggling multiple competing deadlines, adapting to different team members' styles, and ensuring no detail is missed with a constant eye towards how to better communicate the importance of mental health care and what makes Lyra unique.
- Ensure clear and concise written proposals to senior HR and Finance Executives
- Support Proposal Manager(s) in drafting narrative and questionnaire responses for complex RFx projects
- Independently manage RFI questionnaires
- Collaborate with internal SMEs to develop new proposal content
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance of our proposal content library in Loopio
- Manage multiple proposal projects simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
- Adeptly use and navigate many different proposal software platforms, including Loopio, Ariba, RFP360 and ProposalTech
- Develop a deep understanding of mental health, health care, Lyra's unique differentiators, and the competitive landscape
- Partner across sales and marketing to generate new ideas and collateral to help better position Lyra's unique strengths
- 1+ years experience as a Proposal Writer or Coordinator
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writer
- High capacity for critical thinking
- Technologically savvy
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Doer by nature
Candidates who include a cover letter detailing their interest in Lyra’s proposals team will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description