Program Specialist - Mental Health Content, DEI&B focus at Lyra Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:01 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a mental health clinician with exceptional writing skills, content development expertise, and deep knowledge of evidence-based therapies as well as diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEI&B) to create psychoeducational content. This role offers the unique opportunity to collaborate with internal partners to develop learning content that demonstrates Lyra's thought leadership with cultural competency and research-backed insights.
The right candidate will demonstrate the ability to translate evidence-based treatment principles and theoretical principles into engaging, easy-to-understand educational materials and tools, will have a track record as a subject matter expert on general mental health as well as the impact of social identities on mental health, and will be capable of collaborating effectively and efficiently with cross-functional partners.
- Curate high quality source material and collaborate on the content design of psychoeducational trainings and materials, particularly those with a DEI&B focus
- Review of externally facing materials for clinical accuracy, language of inclusion, and cultural sensitivity
- Assist with assessing learning and development needs using surveys, interviews, and ongoing communication with key stakeholders
- Assist with quality assurance evaluations for Lyra’s educational programs
- Deliver presentations about either general mental health topics or topics with a DEI&B focus
- Assist in training contracted presenters to deliver new Lyra programs
- A graduate degree (MA, MS, MSW, PhD, or PsyD) in clinical or counseling psychology, marriage and family therapy, counseling, or clinical social work
- Demonstrated knowledge base related to DEI&B (including clinical, academic, or practical experience)
- Extensive experience writing engaging psychoeducational and DEI&B-focused content
- Professional experience working with external stakeholders as a consultant or subject matter expert on mental health or DEI&B related topics
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally with multidisciplinary colleagues and designers on content creation
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in the face of strict writing deadlines
- Familiarity with most commonly used corporate webinar platforms, include Zoom, Google Hangouts, Blue Jeans, and Cisco Webex
- Dynamic public speaking abilities
- Experience collaborating with marketing or communications teams to develop content that can be leveraged into a variety of formats
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description