Atlassian's Customer Success and Innovation (CSI) team is looking for a Learning Content Developer who will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining engaging on-demand content for our customer-facing service delivery teams. You will work closely with subject matter experts to define course requirements, write learning objectives, and create learning experiences in a variety of formats, including video, text, infographics, eLearning, instructor-led training, and more. This role is about supporting a fast-paced and ever-changing technology landscape with modular and just-in-time learning experiences.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Build engaging, informational, and visually compelling learning experiences
- Work to ensure that all training materials are consistent, up-to-date, and aligned with the larger team and company goals
- Establish positive relationships with SMEs and other partners to ensure learning experiences are designed to improve team outcomes
- Find new ways to produce content that scales and resonates with our increasingly global audience
- Use agile methodology to define, create, develop, and manage content projects through a prioritized backlog
- Facilitate learning and development across multiple delivery mediums, including in-person training, virtual training, e-learning, and innovative strategies
- Perform needs assessments to identify opportunities to improve gaps in behavior-based, skill-based, and technical knowledge competencies
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Strong instructional design experience and a deep understanding of adult learning methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- A record of success in a results-oriented professional environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, and a dedication to high-quality
- A strong sense of autonomy and personal accountability
- Some exposure to Atlassian tools, especially Jira and Confluence
- A strong desire to contribute to Atlassian's culture
It's all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. You will contribute to customer success by tackling challenges head-on and providing unparalleled knowledge and best practices around our solutions. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.