Junior Video Editor at FIGS (Santa Monica)
FIGS is looking for an awesome Jr. Video Editor to join our growing Marketing Team. In this role, you will collaborate with the Video Producer and Marketing team to create high quality videos across all FIGS platforms. The ideal candidate is a skilled and passionate storyteller that is comfortable with a fast-paced environment. The candidate should be comfortable combining footage, graphics, music and audio into next level marketing assets. You are equally comfortable taking feedback and producing work to specific guidelines as well as taking the initiative to show us what we didn’t know we wanted. The role will report to the Post Production Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the creation and editing of product videos, lifestyle/fashion videos, internet ads, commercials and short narrative documentaries and profiles
- Fast and detailed oriented in resizing content into different aspect ratios for various platforms (site, emails, IG, FB, TIKTOK, etc)
- Ability to edit longer videos into 5 -30 second cutdowns
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure project expectations are aligned and met
- Ensure all assets are aligned with the brand’s 100% awesome tone, voice, style, and personality
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects and timelines at once
- Be able to iterate and incorporate feedback
- 1-3 years of experience with video editing
- A background in editing, post-production in a marketing agency or similar experience
- Experienced in all aspects of video post-production including editing, sound editing, color grading, finding/pairing music, and asset delivery
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Ideal candidate is also skilled in Adobe After Effects, Audition
- Knowledge on how to do basic color with Davinci Resolve is a plus
- Familiar with Frame.io is a plus
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs.
- Sense of humor
- Drive to succeed and get things done efficiently and effectively
- Loves: language, the FIGS product and working on a team
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.