Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode with a mission to change how businesses engage and excite their customers. We are excited to extend our Boutir product line and expand the Boutir Marketing team. We are looking for a Copywriter who will be responsible for connecting and translating Boutir’s vision and value proposition through compelling stories that engage with the audiences while upholding a consistent level of sophistication to elevate the quality that adheres to the brand’s tone of voice.
What you’ll be doing
- Create original and engaging contents and campaign ideas across digital channels
- Experience writing for a variety of mediums from email and web, to advertising and editorial
- Write, proofread, and edit a high volume of copy across channels
- Drive engagement on any platform, harnessing the power of authentic storytelling
- Develop creative story ideas, feature writing, line up and conduct interviews
- Propose content strategies, conduct research and discover hot topics and stories by keeping track of the latest market and digital media trends
- Ensure SEO and SMO content are effectively implemented
- Conduct and apply customer and competitive research while staying ahead of trends
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
We’ll be excited if you have
- Degree holder in Creative Media, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Literature or any related disciplines
- Energetic, open-minded, presentable, a creative storyteller
- An available online portfolio
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proven grammar and copywriting and editing skills
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences need
- The ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small
The role may be hybrid in our HongKong office. For remote, we are looking for candidates in HongKong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.