Content Migration Specialist (CMS) at MERGE (Remote)
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Digital Content Associate, you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
To perform content migration tasks for a new website under development. Content migration involves moving webpage content via copy/paste from an existing website to the newly designed site’s content management system. The work will involve some light formatting of existing content. Prior to content migration, a comprehensive content review will be completed and specific pages to be migrated will be assigned from a detailed information architecture, including the link to each page to be migrated and specific notes of instruction.
You will work with migration team leadership to set work schedules, help identify content issues and migrate content. Responsibilities include:
- Work alongside content migration lead, project designers and content team in addition to Client Service and Project Management teams to migrate content and help create the staging website for client review.
- Contribute to various spreadsheets, text documents, content outlines/matrices, taxonomies/labeling and content mapping documentation.
- Execute the migration of content using a combination of third party tools and various document types/formats into the approved content management system.
- Enter and format content as necessary within various content management systems.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- Experience in a web content management related role is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft or Google apps software is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, time management, organization and communication
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!