Associate, Content at FIGS
FIGS is looking for an Associate, Content to join our ever-growing Social & Editorial team. This individual will assist with direct messaging, comments, outward engagement and communication on all of our social platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Daily management of Instagram and Twitter DMs - responses in less than 24 hours on weekdays.
- Liaise with store and customer service team to manage customer queries
- Community management — commenting, liking and interacting with customers (outside of Direct Messaging)
- Management of UGC and FIGS’ tagged photos
- Collecting, organizing and labeling UGC photos from social media
- Keeping track of trends in what our customers are talking about
- Monthly updating of our Instagram response templates
- Some weekend work may be required
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, English or related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media or marketing
- Familiar with social media trends, language and can pick up brand voice easily
Other must haves:
- Someone who is familiar with social media and can stay on top of social media trends and the marketing industry and want to innovate within it.
- Someone who understands the need to make a really good impression on the people they work with.
- A self-starter. They’re self-motivated, highly proactive and demonstrate and ability to work autonomously, anticipating the needs of the team.
- A problem solver. They’re adept at creative problem solving, are extremely resourceful and organized.
- Someone who can work on multiple projects at once and be flexible when timelines and priorities shift.
- A team player. Someone who has a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. Someone who is not afraid to get gritty, roll up his / her sleeves, and do what needs to be done. Someone who recognizes that we’re all a team with a common goal to make our company as successful as it can be.
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.