Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over ten thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As the Clinical Learning and Development Lead at Grow Therapy, you will lead the design, development, and implementation of clinical education that empower our behavioral health professionals to provide the best possible care. As a member of the Clinical Excellence team, you’ll collaborate with providers, external stakeholders, our Provider Support (contact center) and Provider Success teams to ensure that learning and professional development initiatives align with organizational goals, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and update comprehensive learning content and resources that address clinical documentation competencies, ethical considerations related to client care, and behavioral health regulations.
- Facilitate engaging and impactful synchronous and asynchronous learning content and learning experiences for providers.
- Develop assessment methods and evaluation tools to measure the effectiveness of clinical education resources and gather feedback from participants.
- Foster a culturally sensitive and inclusive learning environment, addressing the diverse backgrounds and needs of clinical professionals.
- Support the career growth and professional development of providers through skill enhancement and content delivery aimed to help providers meet quality expectations and minimum documentation standards.
- Leverage technology tools and resources to enhance clinical education and content accessibility and engagement in remote or asynchronous learning environments.
Salary range: $90,843 - $136,562
You’ll Be a Good Fit If you have a:
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or psychology (active unrestricted clinical license required)
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical practice experience in the mental health field, preferably in private practice billing commercial insurance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in clinical learning and development roles within the behavioral health field
- Strong clinical expertise in behavioral health documentation practices and regulations
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
Note: Please upload your resume in PDF format
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
Grow Therapy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.