Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we're a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're currently looking for: Business Development Representatives (BDR) to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound Sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium sized organization.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Familiarity with cloud-based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Quick and efficient with a computer (SFDC experience preferred)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with C-Level execs
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established RingCentral pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral's Sales team builds, grows and nurtures relationships -from small businesses to global enterprises. That 's why we 're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space. RingCentral has become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we 're not just selling solutions; we 're changing the nature of communications. This is an opportunity to lead a massive change in the way teams and organizations collaborate.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities during our application and interview process. If you require such accommodations, please click on the following link to learn more about how we can assist you.