Business Analyst III
Pennymac (NYSE: PFSI) is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market.
At Pennymac, our people are the foundation of our success and at the heart of our dynamic work culture. Together, we work towards a unified goal of helping millions of Americans achieve aspirations of homeownership through the complete mortgage journey.
A Typical Day
The Business Analyst III provides project, reporting and analytical support for Senior Analysts and manager. As the Business Analyst, you will gather, develop, track, and report on key project requirements from stakeholders (including business, technical, testing, and functional requirements), conduct UAT and E2E, analyze, report, and manage certain data.
The Business Analyst III will:
- Meet with stakeholders to gather and develop business requirements for proposed projects
- Track, report, and manage on key project requirements
- Conduct UAT and E2E as necessary for projects
- Monitor recurring reporting and create new reporting views
- Query for ad-hoc data requests
- Provide analytical support to Sr. Analyst and Manager
- Organize, prep, and present data to manager
- Develop and perform complex analysis and modeling
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Moderate skills with SQL database
- Strong skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
Why You Should Join
As one of the top mortgage lenders in the country, Pennymac has helped over 4 million lifetime homeowners achieve and sustain their aspirations of home. Our vision is to be the most trusted partner for home. Together, 4,000 Pennymac team members across the country are guided by our core values: to be Accountable, Reliable and Ethical in all that we do.
Pennymac is committed to conducting a business that makes positive contributions and promotes long-term sustainable growth and to fostering an equitable and inclusive environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported.
Benefits That Bring It Home: Whether you're looking for flexible benefits for today, setting up short-term goals for tomorrow, or planning for long-term success and retirement, Pennymac's benefits have you covered. Some key benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off Programs including vacation, holidays, illness, and parental leave
- Wellness Programs, Employee Recognition Programs, and onsite gyms and cafe style dining (select locations)
- Retirement benefits, life insurance, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropy Programs including matching gifts, volunteer grants, charitable grants and corporate sponsorships
To learn more about our benefits visit: https://pennymacnews.page.link/benefits
Compensation: Individual salary may vary based on multiple factors including specific role, geographic location / market data, and skills and experience as defined below:
- Lower in range - Building skills and experience in the role
- Mid-range - Experience and skills align with proficiency in the role
- Higher in range - Experience and skills add value above typical requirements of the role
Some roles may be eligible for performance-based compensation and/or stock-based incentives awarded to employees based on company and individual performance.
$52,000 - $117,500