Boarding and Support Analyst
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption with EMV standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
- Data entry and update for new and existing clients
- Monitor merchant paperwork and practices to ensure compliance
- Working with clients to answer customer service and boarding related inquiries
- Participating in meetings with clients as well as internal team members to track and convey boarding advancements
- Work closely with FreedomPay compliance team to understand compliance requirements and relay them to the merchants
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Researching and uncovering solutions with issues around boarding configurations and credentials
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree (required)
- 1-2 years experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Technical expertise of relevant technologies
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans with company match, commission sharing plan, flexible hybrid working environment, and great parental and other leave programs. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.