Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Engineering Team
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
About the Role
Our Technical Program Manager - Data Oracles will support the Data Feeds team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth operation of bringing new data feeds live in production. This process is the backbone of our data feeds business and is a critical function that will require you to interact with multiple stakeholders across our business. You will take ownership of this process and be expected to improve the quality of the process over time.
We’re looking for passionate people who have shown an active interest in Blockchain/DeFi/Web3. With a willingness to learn in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Break down complex business requirements into manageable projects, interface with multiple teams, and successfully deliver technical solutions in a timely manner
- Check in with the product and integration teams about forthcoming deadlines
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Manage onboarding new feed requests coming in from sales
- Liaise cross-functionally between engineering operations and data feeds team
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management within engineering programs at scale
- 3+ years of experience working in financial services
- Prior experience as Software Developer or related field is strongly preferred
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3
- Experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Proven experience in successful technical project management
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants