Take the next step in your journey at Inspira Financial. You will help businesses and individuals thrive today, tomorrow, and into retirement. Become part of a company that is people centric and client obsessed in every interaction; a community of forward-thinking individuals focused on driving results to deliver our mission with an unwavering commitment to integrity. Join us as we strengthen and simplify the health and wealth journey - relentlessly pursuing better outcomes for all. We believe in finding the best talent! While some roles are based at one of our office locations, remote roles can sit in any of the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA and WV. Remote status and role locations are subject to change. Relocation is not provided.
Don't meet every single requirement? Here at Inspira Financial, we believe there is no "perfect" candidate and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren't met. Our goal is to build an authentic workplace by valuing diversity in our candidates. We work to ensure that our team reflects the diversity of the businesses and clients we serve. We are always looking to expand our growing team with dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a collaborative, fun environment that champions career development, Inspira Financial is the place for you! We look forward to receiving your application! Check out a video on our Company Culture! Inspira Financial Culture
HOW YOU WILL SOAR:
The Sr. Compliance Analyst will report to the aligned Director and/or Manager in the Compliance and Risk Management Department. This role is responsible for performing a variety of duties to assist Millennium Trust with compliance of internal policies and procedures as well as applicable agreements, contracts, laws, and regulations. Accordingly, this role will also assist the business in performing risk management activities, developing, and enhancing controls to reduce risk across the company. Additionally, the Sr. Analyst will be expected to mentor and train junior analysts, assist the Manager and Director in helping design, develop and implement portions of the compliance program, lead and assist with other compliance matters and projects, and manage assigned goals and tasks at the direction of the Director and/or Manager. Specifically, the Sr. Compliance Analyst will be assigned to a team within the Compliance and Risk Management Department, and will focus on one of four areas including Financial Crimes, Investigations, Regulatory Affairs, and Risk Management. The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated, and have strong analytical skills, as well as well-demonstrated relationship building skills and the ability to communicate and present information to all levels of management.
- Lead and perform day-to-day reviews of business-related questions
- Assist with management of incoming requests to the department via Salesforce, Outlook and Teams
- Cross train and provide backup to other compliance department staff as needed to meet department objectives
- Develop and present content to various audiences and respond to inquiries from internal business partners
- Stay up to date with new rules, regulations, and emerging risks to assist in development, implementation and revision of current policies and procedures.
- Assist and support the Manager and/or Director in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance programs, policies and practices
- Mentor, coach, and develop junior analysts within the Compliance and Risk Management team
- Provide guidance and training to Sales, Marketing, Operations, Client Service, and Product staff
- Assist with creating and providing compliance training to employees
- Foster an environment of teamwork, inclusiveness, and a culture of compliance
- Conduct annual risk assessments with business partners identifying risks, providing recommendations to mitigate, and monitoring implementation of mitigation measures
- Review applicable risk assessments, policies, procedures, forms, agreements, rules, and regulations to determine compliance and potential risk exposure
- Lead compliance testing to assess the effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas of potential risk, and provide recommendations
- Perform all phases of the compliance testing process, with little oversight, navigating roadblocks, and working on multiple reviews at one time including:
- Present testing announcement with plan and schedule to business partners
- Work with business partners to gather information on processes in walkthroughs and document in flowcharts, assess the adequacy of controls and any potential unmitigated risks
- Design testing protocol including testing attributes, population, sample method, and testing workpapers
- Analyze process documentation and account records including transactions, forms and requests, account history notes, call records, and internal processing files
- Collaborate with business partners to confirm issues identified in testing, perform root cause analysis, and develop action plans
- Prepare clear and concise testing reports detailing issues identified, recommendations, and action plans. Present reports to business partners and key stakeholders
- Monitor the implementation of testing recommendations and track timely resolution of identified issues
- Provide guidance and support to the business regarding risk, control, and policy related inquiries.
- Assist and provide guidance to junior Compliance Analyst in the completion of their assigned review activities
- Other duties as assigned
IF YOU HAVE SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, APPLY:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 4-7 years of applicable experience
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS); Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE); Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations
- Skilled at working collaboratively across departments
- Proficiency with Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Visio, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook; as well as Salesforce and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze data. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful. Able to work independently and build strong working relationships
- Capable of mentoring, training, and coaching junior analysts
- High ethical standards
- Working knowledge of IRAs, investing, alternative assets, and health benefit accounts preferred
- Working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements and experience filing suspicious activity reports (SARs), reviewing for OFAC hits, and implementing a Customer Identification Program (CIP) preferred
Inspira Financial provides health, wealth, retirement, and benefits solutions that strengthen and simplify the health and wealth journey. With more than 7 million clients, representing over $62 billion in assets, Inspira works with thousands of employers, plan sponsors, recordkeepers, TPAs, and other institutional partners - helping the people they care about plan, save, and invest for a brighter future. Inspira relentlessly pursues better outcomes for all with our automatic rollover services, health savings accounts, emergency savings funds, custody services, and more. Learn more at inspirafinancial.com.?
We have been recognized for our remarkable growth on lists such as Crain's Fast 50 and Inc. 5000, and for our outstanding workplace culture and benefits with Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work and Gallagher's 2022 Best-In-Class Employer awards.