(Senior/Lead) Growth Architect / B2B Digital Marketing - BCG X
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders-empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
BCG X is the tech build & design unit of BCG. Turbocharging BCG's deep industry and functional expertise, BCG X brings together advanced tech knowledge and ambitious entrepreneurship to help organizations enable innovation at scale. With nearly 3,000 technologists, scientists, programmers, engineers, and human-centered designers located across 80+ cities, BCG X builds and designs platforms and software to address the world's most important challenges and opportunities. Teaming across our practices, and in close collaboration with our clients, our end-to-end global team unlocks new possibilities. Together we're creating the bold and disruptive products, services, and businesses of tomorrow.
Practice Area Profile
What You'll Do
BCG Digital Growth | One of the 6 Lines of Business within BCG X. Our mandate is to drive and accelerate growth for clients across all stages of customer adoption, engagement, and retention. Our offerings deliver end-to-end Growth capabilities, enabling us to serve the entire agenda of CMOs/CROs/CXOs
The Senior Growth Architect is responsible for injecting expert growth strategies into our project work on behalf of clients. This person will act as a senior member on a case team or venture team, often leading a workstream and contributing directly to the project outcome. They continuously seek to evolve the industry standard for growth marketing best practices, rapidly inventing transformative new strategies to validate, launch, and scale programs. Their work spans across marketing, sales, pricing, digital self-service, and the technology that drives them. Additionally, they drive successful growth by leveraging the symbiotic relationship that exists between them. Through a hypothesis-driven, rapid test and learn approach, they strategize, implement, and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
In this role you will:
- Be the authority within a multi-disciplinary team to determine the optimal strategy to identify highest value use cases to unlock GTM across Marketing and Sales
- Lead growth strategy, execution, and optimization for clients during digitally-centric project work
- Own multi-channel growth strategy based on marketing, sales, pricing, and digital self-service
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize sophisticated Salesforce technical use case focused on pilot to scale mapping to quantitative impact
- Collaborate with growth leadership and drive growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
- Convert insights into action. See customer acquisition & retention process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs and unit economics, such as acquisition, retention, share of wallet, win rate, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Build on BCG's differentiation by building truly unique capabilities around media, technology, customer journey, and Growth operating models
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
You should have:
- 3 - 8 years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or function
- Strategy and planning, plus hands on experience with Salesforce as well as other GTM tools like Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Expert knowledge of CRM adjacent tools like Excel, Google DialogFlow, Amazon Lex, and other Salesforce ISVs
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- A passion for B2B sales, driving customer adoption, bringing products to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous Sales delivery experience focused on user acquisition, retention and other growth levers proliferating B2B facing digital products and services
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- Previous experience at a professional consulting company highly desired
- Master's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: Boston Consulting Group ("BCG") is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Some local governments in the United States (US) require job postings to include a reasonable estimate of base compensation. The first year base compensation range for the Senior Growth Architect is $145,400 - $171,000 and the Lead Growth Architect is $191,600 - $225,400.
In addition to your base salary, you will also be eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus and BCG's Profit Sharing and Retirement Fund (PSRF) contribution. BCG also provides a market leading benefits package described below.
At BCG, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program that includes everything our employees and their families need to be well and live life to the fullest. We pay the full cost of medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees - and their eligible family members.* That's zero dollars in premiums taken from employee paychecks. All our plans provide best in class coverage:
- Zero dollar ($0) health insurance premiums for BCG employees, spouses, and children
- Low $10 (USD) copays for trips to the doctor, urgent care visits and prescriptions for generic drugs
- Dental coverage, including up to $5,000 (USD) in orthodontia benefits
- Vision insurance with coverage for both glasses and contact lenses annually
- Reimbursement for gym memberships and other fitness activities
- Fully vested retirement contributions made annually, whether you contribute or not
- Generous paid time off including vacation, holidays, and annual office closure between Christmas and New Years
- Paid Parental Leave and other family benefits such as elective egg freezing, surrogacy, and adoption reimbursement
*Employees, spouses, and children are covered at no cost. Employees share in the cost of domestic partner coverage.