Senior Technical Project Manager
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
Restaurant365 is looking for a Technical Project Manager experienced in Enterprise IT project/program management. In this role, you will support our IT leaders in the planning and execution of cross-functional technology initiatives and the delivery of business solutions. This is a highly visible role that will partner with business and technical stakeholders to coordinate project plans, meetings, and agile sprint ceremonies.
How you'll add value:
- Prioritize and track the progress of the Enterprise Technology team’s OKRs.
- Create and manage project work Monday.com, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Work across technology and business teams in the execution of roadmaps and initiatives enables the scaling and transformation of company business processes.
- Create trusted business partnerships with stakeholders and learn the interdependencies of teams, applications, and integrations that drive business requirements.
- Support the adoption and maturation of a modern and agile approach to program and project governance and performance reporting.
- Support Technology leadership in the prioritization and resource planning processes, so that inputs are collected from all players and stakeholders.
- Partner with the FP&A teams in the budget planning and allocation of budgets and capital resources.
- Embody and evolve the Agile delivery model for delivery teams to ensure consistency in the execution and consolidation of reporting metrics.
- Lead with accountability as your authentic self with empathy, transparency, and mentoring.
- Create and update documentation in Confluence/Monday (project charters, meeting notes, status updates, product requirements etc.)
- Build and maintain product roadmaps based on Technology leadership and stakeholder projects and routinely groom the backlog to align with priorities.
- Drive discovery of the business objectives and end user needs.
- Oversee the timely delivery of each project, ensuring it remains within scope and within budget.
- Mitigate risk/issues and manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Embrace ambiguity and other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience.
- 5 years of corporate experience supporting corporate technology programs and project management.
- Experience as a member of a corporate PMO with well-defined processes and mature project management frameworks
- PMP, PMI, Scrum or other related certifications preferred.
- Industry experience preferences from the technology sector (SaaS, software, B2B) or restaurant sector
- Experience supporting/implementing enterprise Accounting, CRM, ERP, or Data & Analytics projects.
- Significant experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple teams.
- Experience building business cases, cost/benefit analysis, and executive business narratives.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into high-level solutions and be a liaison between business and engineering teams.
- Extensive experience with Agile framework and delivery methodologies.
- Familiarity with Monday.com and JIRA or similar project management and scrum tools
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills, with the ability to relate technical solutions to business terminology and goals effectively and concisely to executives, team members and others.
- Strong remote team leadership qualities with ability to work independently and across many time zones and outsource partners.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $110K-$150K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.