Senior Investment Banking Associate
At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We're also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Wipfli Corporate Finance Advisors, LLC is looking for a talented and highly-motivated Senior Consultant to join its team in the Twin Cities office!
WCF is the investment banking and corporate finance arm of Wipfli LLP, and offers a full suite of investment banking services tailored for middle-market companies and capital providers with a focus on sell-side M&A transactions.
- Support investment banking team on the execution of M&A transactions.
- Assist in preparation of confidential information memos, pitch materials, and presentations.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to perform various financial and valuation analyses.
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
- Play a key role in supporting origination, opportunity evaluation, and deal execution.
- Occasional travel, 35%.
- Bachelor's degree required with a major in business, finance, accounting, or economics preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in investment banking.
- SIE Exam, Series 79, and Series 63 licenses required.
- Quantitative and data-based skills, including experience in valuation and financial modeling.
- Ability to learn quickly and ability to manage several projects at once.
- Must reside in or around the Twin Cities and able to commute to the office.
- Willing to maintain a hybrid schedule of at least 2-3 days in office.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at [email protected].