Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for a tech-savvy, business-process-oriented individual to administer line-of-business aspects of our mission-critical sales/revenue systems, rationalize business requirements and assist in the delivery of high-value solutions to the Go To Market (GTM) organization. In this role your focus will be to improve key business processes, evolve our systems to support growth, and enable data-driven decision making.
You will be joining a dynamic startup with established product/market fit, a strong customer base, and exponential growth. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves mindset and are ready to harness your systems and operations experience within a high-growth, fast paced technology company. We can’t wait to learn from you.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with users across the GTM function and cross-functional stakeholders to understand and articulate business needs into processes and systems with an eye toward continuous Improvement
- Ensure systems that support your end users are reliable, adopted, remain relevant, scale with the business and seamlessly support evolving business processes
- Serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users of all levels
- Triage incoming issues / requests from the GTM user base and determine the proper course of action to remediate
- Drive the planning, prioritization, and design with the technical team to support development and deployment of new projects & system improvements
- Coordinate and execute user-acceptance testing
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team to monitor user base adoption and offer additional training, communications, and system enhancements
- Maintain data quality, system integrations, and functionality with sales tech stack
- Build and update process documentation, tool training documentation and integration documentation
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years within a SaaS Sales/Revenue Operations function with focus on business and systems analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud including Salesforce CPQ required
- Experience with Sales systems such as Clari, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator and other sales productivity tools
- Experience supporting Revenue teams through start-up phase into mature business
- Experience with whole system implementations, from gathering requirements, RFPs, to implementations and end user training
- Ability to manage multiple large impact and high visibility projects at once
- Customer-service attitude, an ability to communicate with and manage both internal and external development resources
- Strong analytical skills, with focus on data quality
- Acute attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, customer-service attitude, unrelenting curiosity and a strong work ethic
- Sense of curiosity to be be searching for new solutions and improvements
Target Compensation Range: $103,840 - $120,000 + bonus and equity
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024
Fertility Benefits - All new hires are eligible for benefits as of their first day.
Flexible Time Off - Take the vacation and sick time you need.
Health Reimbursement Account - Fully funded by Red Canary to offset out of pocket expenses such as deductibles, coinsurance and copays.
Flexible Work Environment - With 60% remote workforce, Canaries can work from virtually almost anywhere.
Paid Parental Leave - Full base pay to bond/care for your new child.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.