Senior Application Analyst (Salesforce Administrator)
As passionate about our people as we are about our mission.
What We're All About :
Q2 is proud of delivering our mobile banking platform and technology solutions, globally, to more than 22 million end users across our 1,300 financial institutions and fintech clients. At Q2, our mission is simple: Build strong, diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We accomplish that by investing in the communities where both our customers and employees serve and live.
What Makes Q2 Special?
Being as passionate about our people as we are about our mission. We celebrate our employees in many ways, including our "Circle of Awesomeness" award ceremony and day of employee celebration among others! We invest in the growth and development of our team members through ongoing learning opportunities, mentorship programs, internal mobility, and meaningful leadership relationships. We also know that nothing builds trust and collaboration like having fun. We hold an annual Dodgeball for Charity event at our Q2 Stadium in Austin, inviting other local companies to play, and community organizations we support to raise money and awareness together.
The Job At-A-Glance :
Q2 is seeking an Application Analyst (Salesforce Administrator) . This position requires an individual who possesses advanced technical proficiency in the Salesforce Ecosystem. Our resource will serve a key role bridging functional, business, and/or process requirements with technology product capabilities. Their depth of experience and knowledge with Salesforce Service Cloud allows them to influence both IT and internal business teams to drive technical integration design and implementation, resulting in maximum value for Q2. The person understands the importance of Agile deployment and ensures execution through all project phases. The candidate will have a passion for enabling Q2 to operate their businesses more effectively using Salesforce and integrated technologies.
A Typical Day:
- Manage and administer multiple applications - Salesforce Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and Salesforce Integrations
- Work with Q2 business groups to define enhancements for key objectives and initiatives
- Lead business requirements gathering and process mapping sessions
- Perform hands-on technical design, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, and development
- Demonstrate leadership and technical expertise both by utilizing out of the box features and presenting custom solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Create Flows to further customize Salesforce to meet specific use cases, including the use of high-quality practices, validation testing, end user testing, and complete documentation
- The ability to guide, collaborate, and communicate effectively with cross-functional business teams and with peers on the Front Office Solutions Team
- Build reports, automation, and dashboards that provide comprehensive and actionable business intelligence
- Stay informed on leading industry trends and Salesforce best practices; builds and maintains subject matter expertise on new releases and enhancements that may benefit Q2.
- Continuing education to advance skills, which may include a combination of self-study and instructor led trainings, seminars, certifications, etc.
- Build cross-training programs (scoping, discovery, configuration, documentation, and training)
- Participate in DevOps/release management
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features to identify business opportunities and drive adoption
- Work using Agile Methodologies with knowledge of JIRA tools
Bring Your Passion, Do What You Love. Here's What We're Looking For :
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 3+ years of experience; or equivalent related work experience.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years of preferred Salesforce Administration hands-on experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud ( Case Assignment, Omnichannel, Service Console, Lighting Layouts, Entitlements, and Reporting)
- Experience building, troubleshooting and improving Flows for automation
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes as an admin
- DevOps/release management experience
- Proactive approach to enhancing and troubleshooting Salesforce org (continuous improvement)
- Experience with backup solutions (OwnBackup), DevOps software (Copado Essentials), JIRA, and Confluence tools are a plus/preferred
- Strong change management skills for business adoption of Salesforce and other integrated applications
- Excellent relationship-building skills through verbal and written interactions with team and stakeholders
- Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions with little guidance and deliver results
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to effectively work with business Superusers, IT business analysts and project managers to ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Understanding of project management principles
- Salesforce Administrator Certification strongly preferred
- Experience with Experience Cloud managing Customer or Partner Sites strongly preferred
- Experience with Einstein for Service or similar tools also strongly preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Health & Wellness
- Hybrid & Remote Work Opportunities
- Flexible Time Off
- Career Development & Mentoring Opportunities
- Generous Retirement Benefit Plans, including a company-matching HSA program.
- Health & Wellness Benefits, including a 12-weeks of parental leave for eligible new parents
- Community Volunteering & Company Philanthropy Programs
- Employee Peer Recognition Programs - "You Earned it"
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer.
How We Give Back to the Community:
You can learn more about our Q2 Spark Program, Q2 Philanthropy fund, and our employee volunteering programs on our Q2 Community page . Q2 supports dozens of wide-reaching organizations, such as the African American Leadership Institute , Ladders for Leaders , and The Trevor Project , promoting diversity and success in leadership and technology. Other deserving beneficiaries include Resource Center helping LGBTQ communities, JDRF , and Homes for our Troops , a group helping veterans rebuild their lives with specially adapted homes.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.