Senior Analyst, Online Sales & Self Service Product GTM
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
The Self-Service Operations function is part of a team focused on building an easy self-service experience for our customers. The Operations team is accountable for owning and delivering all operational support required to enable a customer-facing self-service first team. This team is also the face of self-service for all internal sales and customer-facing teams.
- Own, develop and execute on cross-functional process and cadence to bring account management product changes live to customers
- Partner with and serve as primary conduit for product management, sales, enablement, marketing operations, enterprise systems, sales operations and other cross-functional groups to deliver the best customer experience for new account management feature launches
- Proactively and reactively identify, analyze, troubleshoot, escalate, triage and resolve business-stopping customer-facing issues through partnership with engineering and product teams. Influence prioritization and overall severity of the types and categories of bugs identified
- Actively engage with sales and customer-facing teams to determine the best customer outreach strategy surrounding a new feature launch or customer facing issue
- Develop content and train our customer-facing teams on self-service systems and business processes. And build direct to customer content if required
- Partner with product to test new features and represent customer use cases prior to bringing to market
- Act as application expert for sales teams to bring questions and issues
- 2-4 years experience in SaaS product operations or related field
- GTM Experience is a PLUS
- Demonstrated progressive experience supporting Sales / Customer Success / Account Management teams, preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Ability to convey complex information to non-domain individuals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourcefulness to get things done cross-functionally, prioritize multiple projects, and project-manage
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced/dynamic environment
- Experience and knowledge of B2B enterprise SaaS tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Drift)
- Lives and breathes process improvement and optimization
- Willingness to learn and use GitLab
- You share our values and work by those values
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Candidates will take a short technical take home test.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule interviews 30 minute interviews with 2 immediate team members and 3 cross-functional partners
- Finally, candidates will be invited to schedule interviews with the hiring manager once more to review case homework assignment assigned during first Hiring Manager interview
To find out more about the compensation for this role, please apply to a role first. Once selected for a screening call, you'll be able to sign up here to view our compensation calculator. Be sure to use the same email address for both.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently for residents of listed locations only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary.
Colorado/Washington pay range
California/New York/New Jersey pay range
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.