ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a member of ServiceNow's Enterprise Solution Consulting team, you will be a key technical contributor supporting advanced Service Management solutions. You will guide revenue generation across multiple product lines with the support of Sales, Product Management, the partner ecosystem, and the executive team.
This is a hands-on technical role requiring the ability to go broad and deep on functional capability when necessary and strategic thinking when positioning more comprehensive solutions throughout the sales cycle.
What you get to do in this role
- The Solution Consultant is a technical leader who can align customer use cases with product capabilities. ServiceNow offers several product categories, and the Solution Consultant will often articulate combined capabilities to present sophisticated solutions that solve a wide array of business problems.
- Understand the customer's vision, then apply the power of the ServiceNow platform to meet it.
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a customer-facing sales team
- Evaluate customer requirements and align them with product capabilities.
- Inspire customers to both see and pursue a broader horizon
- Lead discovery sessions to determine customers' challenges and present product demonstrations to align with customer needs
- Build trusted and enduring relationships with your customers.
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners, and ServiceNow colleagues
- Collaborate with colleagues. Learn and develop best practices with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in IT Service Management, Employee Service Management and/or Customer Service Management
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with enterprise software or workflow
- A passion for new technology with an inventor's mindset and the curiosity of a child.
- Highly collaborative. Enjoys working in a diverse team including product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Supportive of new ideas and the appreciation for diverse perspectives.
- A self-starter that initiates momentum and sustains progress
- Territory management skills, including pipeline building and working with Sales counterpart to guide successful outcomes.
- Hungry but humble mindset.
- Regional travel when needed
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.