Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you'll make an impact
Global Sales Enablement team’s mission is to drive behavioural change to empower a confident partner sales team to achieve performance targets effectively in a way that creates a #beautiful experience for our partners.
Our vision is to enable an empowered, confident, capable, aligned and driven sales team with a culture of learning and performance.
We are looking for a seasoned enablement professional to plan and build programs of work that drive leadership capability in our North American sales leaders. You'll help people unleash their potential and achieve impactful. This role will be focussed on data and insights generated from our globally aligned sales process and reporting.
Success in this role includes growing and developing the leadership muscle of Xero's sales leaders. Working with them where they set audacious professional and personal goals and do the best work of their lives. Translating the complex data to a global coaching framework to reinforce the sales process competencies and skills, to elevate the sales and coaching standards, to create even more consistent results.
What you’ll do
- Deliver internal coaching within our American sales teams for leadership development, opt-in personal coaching program, and team coaching.
- Developing leaders: As we’ve grown, we have seen many new leaders stepping into sales leadership roles for the first time. You will build a scalable program to help transitions sales people to world class sales leaders
- This program aims to build the essential skills for coaching, inspiring and empowering others with the tools to create consistent customer experiences, as well as covering topics such as emotional intelligence, radical candor, performance management and reinforcing core skills and process based programs aimed at individual contributors
- Your customer will be the Heads of Sales, Territory Managers/RSMs, Team Leads of each regional sales team
- Design, build, train and embed Global Sales Enablement learning programs, strategies to position products and reinforcing a consistent sales process and sales coaching toolbox.
What you’ll bring with you
- Considerable experience of working within a Sales environment
- Training/teaching experience
- Coaching certification
- Experience communicating with leaders and executives
- Experience with creating and implementing sales coaching frameworks
- Experience with implementing high level sales strategies, globally and regionally.
- Managing Project Roll out, including change management and project management skills/certification
- Ruthlessly commercial mindset
- Be comfortable with and positively respond to customer and market changes
- Resilience and proven ability to work in complex environments
- Exceptional presentation, communication and people skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative and planning skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Positive, friendly, optimistic, ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Advanced learning and development skills
- Advanced sales enablement skills
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares and great parental leave policies.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life. At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset.
Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience. If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.