Pre-Sales – Service Provider Solution Director at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking a Service Provider Solutions Director to assist in scaling out our Service Provider Business. In this role, you will be expected to develop the technical (e.g., reference architectures, design blueprints, etc.) and business requirements (e.g., operating model, governance model, technical business plan, technical expansion plan, etc.) working in close collaboration with a community of internal stakeholders responsible for the ServiceNow Service Provider Partner Program. Additionally, you will be responsible for architecting and designing an annual programmatic process to assess the capabilities of ServiceNow Service Provider Partner Program participants against the defined business and technical requirements. The Service Provider Solutions Director will also be responsible for working with extended internal stakeholders to implement, operationalize and optimize the criteria assessment process for global scale.
This role requires approximately 25-50% travel.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of working at or with Service Providers
- Experience building managed services using the ServiceNow platform
· Business acumen – strong understanding of how consulting firms, IT service providers and business process outsourcers make money, as well as the industry pressures they face
- Experience developing governance models and operating models
- Experience developing reference architectures and design blueprints
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of business and technical requirements to current and perspective Service Providers
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- Enterprise Architecture (i.e., Strategy, Planning, Standards) Experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence strategic direction as well as tactical approaches at all levels of the organization.
Experience that will help you stand out:
- A current ServiceNow certification (e.g., Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist)
- ServiceNow platform development experience
- Experience designing and implementing global programs
- , activity reporting, commissions etc.
What you get to do in this role:
- Shape the direction of ServiceNow’s Partner Programs from a technical and business requirements point-of-view
- Design and implement new programmatic processes on a global scale
- Staying current on product developments/releases to provide guidance to Partners
- Providing thought leadership and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure objectives are achieved
- Identifying, leading and contributing to the creation of best practices, white papers, and reference architectures
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our Partner organizations
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members that are responsible for Service Providers
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities
What we would love to see from you before or during an interview:
- Examples of intellectual property you have developed (e.g., White Papers, Reference Architectures, Design Blueprints, Blogs, etc.).
- Advocate on behalf of the partner ecosystem to ensure consistent, standardized and mutually beneficial partner experiences.
- Detailed overview of the managed services you built using the ServiceNow platform
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.